mercoledì 23 marzo 2016

What did really change?

Everything in my life sort of changed. The place where I live, the people I know and meet, my age, my attitude, my way of communicating. But is it really changing or is it just going back in time?
I think I am founding who I really am during this year. I am becoming who I was before. With all my fears and my lack of self-confidence. I sincerely hate it.
I've tried with all my strength to get over that. And I can't stop trying now. It's too soon. Fucking too soon. I need to be self-confident, I need to be able to see the world, to meet new people, make new experiences. I can't believe it's all over yet.
I feel like I now know more about myself than ever, and that scares me. I don't want to know everything about me, I want to feel amazed by the possibilities I have and by all the wonderful things I would be capable to do and create.
I have really few friends and I don't like to hang out with some random people I meet at university. I need quality people around me.
End of post.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento